Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Debit Card

I have a new debit card and I need to replace one on file so I can make my payment please and thank you!

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 5:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 5:19 AM

If you have no pending payments on the old card, use these instructions:--> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support (UK)

If you still get no help, please contact iTunes Store Support Team directly, using this link:--> iTunesStore & App Store – Get support for various issues, and choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue.

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2021 5:19 AM in response to JuneBug1313

If you have no pending payments on the old card, use these instructions:--> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support (UK)

If you still get no help, please contact iTunes Store Support Team directly, using this link:--> iTunesStore & App Store – Get support for various issues, and choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue.

Regards

Giulio

New Debit Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.