Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't access Google Drive directly

I downloaded Google Drive several times but what appears on my toolbar at the bottom or on my launchpad are only google docs and google sheets. I need to go into one of those in order to get to any of the other google apps including forms, drive, etc. I would like to get to my drive directly.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 5:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 7:09 AM

reena215 wrote:

I downloaded Google Drive several times but what appears on my toolbar at the bottom or on my launchpad are only google docs and google sheets. I need to go into one of those in order to get to any of the other google apps including forms, drive, etc. I would like to get to my drive directly.

That sounds like a very good question to post on Google/Chrome's help forums.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2021 7:09 AM in response to reena215

reena215 wrote:

That sounds like a very good question to post on Google/Chrome's help forums.

I can't access Google Drive directly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.