Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to Reply

I have been trying to login, REPEATEDLY, to Reply to someone who answered my question. I have been able to do so for many days!!! Someone, please help?

iPad mini 6, iPadOS 15

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 11:52 AM

Hi lyndy-daisy!

It sounds like you're having trouble logging in to the Communities website, and we're happy to help. It appears that you were logged in at the time of this posting if we have your username correct.

Cheers!

3 replies

Oct 12, 2021 6:41 PM in response to lyndy-daisy

Not knowing what you have tried, do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch    *

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device. -

If necessary

Hard reset.     -

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      *

Restore - If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.   *

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.     *

Oct 12, 2021 3:30 PM in response to Jeff_W.

Yes, Jeff_W., thank you for your reply!

Obviously, if you are reading this, you are correct! However, when I tried to reply to Roote on my original question, that was when I was having the trouble. The Error Message was: "Your post could not be saved. Please try again in a few moments"

and, the same thing happened while trying to reply to you just now!

My original reply was to Roote, regarding "GIF copy/paste" several days ago. Each of the many times I tried to answer, I was given an error message that I was unable to login.

At any rate, while Roote's suggestions were sound, I had already tried everyone of them and they still did not work.

thank you again for trying to help.

Unable to Reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.