Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emoji button missing in comment box. How do I get it back?

Facebook Messenger doesn't have my emoji button or GIF button anymore and I really want to find out how to get it back. Can anyone help please?

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 6:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 1:40 PM

Hello GVPork.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're experiencing issues when using the Messenger app. Specifically, you're missing the option to select GIFs. Allow us to assist and to point you in the right direction for help.

If this specific isn't properly working, you might want to review the resource below:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support

You'll want to follow all the recommend troubleshooting steps listed within the resource we shared with you. If you continue to experience issues, you might want to reach out to the app developers for assistance. Just in case, the resource below can show you how to reach them:

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

We hope this information is useful. Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2021 1:40 PM in response to GVPork

Hello GVPork.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're experiencing issues when using the Messenger app. Specifically, you're missing the option to select GIFs. Allow us to assist and to point you in the right direction for help.

If this specific isn't properly working, you might want to review the resource below:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support

You'll want to follow all the recommend troubleshooting steps listed within the resource we shared with you. If you continue to experience issues, you might want to reach out to the app developers for assistance. Just in case, the resource below can show you how to reach them:

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

We hope this information is useful. Cheers.

Emoji button missing in comment box. How do I get it back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.