Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I put forgot my AirPods on my phone and tried to reconnect multiple times and it never showed up at all it just flashed Amber and then white and seemed to be working but wouldn’t show up

How to fix AirPods not connecting after forgetting device and it’s not showing 🔝

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 10:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 12:11 AM

tonio272 Said:

"I put forgot my AirPods on my phone and tried to reconnect multiple times and it never showed up at all it just flashed Amber and then white and seemed to be working but wouldn’t show up: How to fix AirPods not connecting after forgetting device and it’s not showing"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Connectivity:

A Few Thoughts to Try:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2021 12:11 AM in response to tonio272

tonio272 Said:

"I put forgot my AirPods on my phone and tried to reconnect multiple times and it never showed up at all it just flashed Amber and then white and seemed to be working but wouldn’t show up: How to fix AirPods not connecting after forgetting device and it’s not showing"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Connectivity:

A Few Thoughts to Try:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

I put forgot my AirPods on my phone and tried to reconnect multiple times and it never showed up at all it just flashed Amber and then white and seemed to be working but wouldn’t show up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.