Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I enable Apple Wallet on my Watch? Having issues...

I have an iPhone and the latest OS. I have Apple Wallet and am set up with my bank card for use with ApplePay. But, I can't seem to enable it on my watch.

Is this because it's already set up? When I go in to set it up it shows the card but it asks me to add that card. When I do go in to add it, after entering the correct pin for the card, the message I get is that it's an invalid card.

I'm not sure what's going on.

Some more information: I'm in Austria and the bank card is via Raiffeisen. When I originally added the card to my wallet I had to use a Raiffeisen app to add it. Maybe this is the issue?

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 3:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 6:41 AM

I did double check that. It does mirror and it does match - but that’s a good first step.

I finally figured it out: I could set it up through the separate Raiffeisen bank app. That seems to be the only way to do it. It turned out to be a card issuer matter.

2 replies

How do I enable Apple Wallet on my Watch? Having issues...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.