Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family sharing watch apps question.

I have an app on my phone and watch called “interval pro”, it is an interval timer app. I want my son to have the app on his watch. We have family sharing for his watch, he does not have a cell phone. How to I get it on his watch? Is there a good resource to help me understand how apps on family sharing for the Apple Watch works?

Apple Watch

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 5:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 6:05 PM

You can see the 'Availability of features and apps' section in:

Set up an Apple Watch for a family member - Apple Support

but int may not be very helpful to you. Apple tends to discuss only Apple apps and not third-party apps. Note that some Apple Watch features depend on having a companion iPhone, and aren't available on an Apple Watch that you pair using Family Setup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2021 6:05 PM in response to Jeff Chamberlain

You can see the 'Availability of features and apps' section in:

Set up an Apple Watch for a family member - Apple Support

but int may not be very helpful to you. Apple tends to discuss only Apple apps and not third-party apps. Note that some Apple Watch features depend on having a companion iPhone, and aren't available on an Apple Watch that you pair using Family Setup.

Family sharing watch apps question.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.