Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 15 sync issues

my calendars no longer sync after ios 15 update

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 10:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 7:50 AM

Hi - since you seem to potentially be a source for solutions

I updated IOS15 today - with the consequence that my five-six shared calendars became all jumbled up. Appointments have ended up in entirely different weeks and months even, and at different timings.

I have tried to uninstall a calendar an re-sync, to no avail. It is utterly frustrating and already after a few hours come at a great cost in terms of missed appointments.

I am desperate to get this back to normal. All calendars seem to be inputing appointments in the wrong dates and times now. There is no logic in terms of time zones and such. it is even graphically screwing up appointments being put on top of each other and becoming illegible

I have restarted the phone twice. Closed the calendar app several times (by swiping away in app-switch mode) and un -synced and synced again

please please help!

14 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2021 7:50 AM in response to judysings

Hi - since you seem to potentially be a source for solutions

I updated IOS15 today - with the consequence that my five-six shared calendars became all jumbled up. Appointments have ended up in entirely different weeks and months even, and at different timings.

I have tried to uninstall a calendar an re-sync, to no avail. It is utterly frustrating and already after a few hours come at a great cost in terms of missed appointments.

I am desperate to get this back to normal. All calendars seem to be inputing appointments in the wrong dates and times now. There is no logic in terms of time zones and such. it is even graphically screwing up appointments being put on top of each other and becoming illegible

I have restarted the phone twice. Closed the calendar app several times (by swiping away in app-switch mode) and un -synced and synced again

please please help!

Oct 13, 2021 5:10 PM in response to diw45

Hi diw45,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities. Here to help.

It sounds like you're having trouble with Calendar syncing.

Can you explain what's happening a bit further? Are you not seeing any events on your iPhone? Are changes not syncing to your other devices?

The below article will assist with troubleshooting the calendar connectivity. You may want to check that your calendar accounts are still connected within Settings > Calendar > Accounts.

If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync

Let us know if the steps in this article are helpful, or if we can assist further.

Take care for now!

Nov 7, 2021 12:36 PM in response to RancherLife

This is becoming dangerous. I am

missing work meetings, birthdays - my kids’ extra curriculars.

still appointments appear in wrong spot, not only wrong days but also wrong duratiom, wrong time of the day. Everything is wrong.

I am really desperate and quite ****** off.

i have

• restarted
  • reimstalled calendars
  • deleted calendars
  • re-created appointments
  • synced and resynced - the calendar is still completely useless

please please please help!

Oct 21, 2021 2:10 PM in response to judysings

Entries in Calendar on my Mac do not appear on my iPhone or iPad but entries from either my iPhone or iPad do appear on the Mac. I don't think this problem existed before I updated to IOS 15 (and the subsequent mini updates). All three devices are signed into the same iCloud account and all three devices have been updated to the latest software versions..

Nov 20, 2021 5:33 PM in response to hoffm1111

I am having the same issues - my calendar is completely jumbled and constantly changing with no sense to it ever since I updated to ios15. So far I see no answers I the community, but like others it has rendered my phone calendar useless and hopelessly confusing. I called Apple but the tech seemed to have no record of this problem, nor was she able to help me. I hope someone has figured this out

Nov 21, 2021 2:28 PM in response to nadya215

I think i have now scanned every available conversation on this - and apple staff are nowhere to be seen - neither are any real solutions. This is truly infuriating. Calling apple is futile. They say restart reinstall re-something. To no effect. Does anyone know how to reach anyone who can actually help? I am considering sueing to be able to return a phone that has lost about 25% of what i would consider its main functionality for my use.

Dec 13, 2021 6:19 PM in response to filippoC7

I am having the same issue with my calendar since updating to 15. Appointments jumbled, stacked, missing, synced work systems not communicating, Standard trouble shooting has failed. Its on my work platform and is going to result in transitioning away from IOS if a fix doesn't appear quickly. Has anyone successfully navigated a fix?

Thx

Jan 12, 2022 5:38 AM in response to diw45

I had the same issues with one specific shared calendar after iOS 15 update.

It was not syncing old events on a certain device, no matter what.

We ended up making a new calendar, and move events from the old to new. And seems to work so far.

it really bothers me I couldn’t get _that_ specific calendar to work but … whatever. Hope it helps someone

ios 15 sync issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.