Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Video Vault by Nguyen Nam Gian crashing when launching

Hello,

I have downloaded Video Vault app made by Nguyen Nam Giang and I have paid for the premium. Now since a week, the app is crashing down each time I try to launch it. I would like to know if I delete and download it again, will I have to pay again premium? If you can also contact Nguyen Nam Gian and ask him to fix the bugs on his app, otherwise I will make a legal complain for scam since premium should not be having to be paid if no action to fix the app is not taken.

Thank you and regards,

Elbasan

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 1:58 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Oct 13, 2021 4:23 AM in response to elbasan_krasniqi

app store

points to

Support and Feature Requests (luhuanlab.github.io)

posting here will not be enough

This is a user helping other users with tech questions

forum, you are not addressing apple here  just  fellow users

they will never get the info

you can try http://reportaproblem.apple.com/

or Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

or http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

Oct 13, 2021 2:29 AM in response to Rudegar

Thank you Rudegar for your prompt reply.

The premium was paid after installing the app but yes through Apple.

I tried to find the developer of the app but no chance to find any information on him. It seems that many other users have the same issue as me and no action is taken by the developer. I think Apple should take some actions for these type of Apps and Developers which don't fix their bugs.

That is why I posted here.

Video Vault by Nguyen Nam Gian crashing when launching

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.