Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I add music to my library am I being charged for purchase?

When I add music to my library am I being charged for purchase? I just noticed a $4.99 charge when I added an album to my library to listen to. I pay the $14.99 monthly fee also. I thought that covered all the music in the Apple library.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 9:03 AM

Apple Music includes music you add as described in Add and download music from Apple Music - Apple Support

It does not include music purchased from the iTunes store as described in Buy music from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

3 replies

Oct 15, 2021 12:07 PM in response to Papinok

If you mean that you used the + sign as described in Add and download music from Apple Music - Apple Support ,verify that the charge is for the music and not for something else. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

When I add music to my library am I being charged for purchase?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.