Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello! I would like to cancel an Apple Subscription please?

Hello!

I get charged 2.99 every month from Apple. Can you tell me what the subscription is for?

Thanks

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 8:09 AM

6 replies

Oct 13, 2021 8:30 AM in response to emmie97

This is a user to user forum, this is not Apple Support. As users like yourself, we have no access to your account, so no way to tell you what you are getting charged for.

Where are you seeing this charge?

If it's just an email make sure its a legitimate email from Apple: link->Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you are seeing the charge on your payment method's statement, then make sure you don't have a other Apple ID that is using that payment method and are not a Family Organizer for a Family Sharing group. The subscription in both those cases would be tied to the Apple ID that started it. If part of a Family Group, it would be under the Apple ID for another family member even though you would be charged for it.

Hello! I would like to cancel an Apple Subscription please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.