Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Links not working on Google Chrome in iOS 15.0.2

I am having trouble getting links to open in Chrome search results. I need to double tap for the link to work. A single touch (that works fine in Safari) does nothing. I am running iOS 15.0.2 in an iPhone 13. Chrome version is the latest update: 94.0.4606.76. Any ideas on how to fix this or is it likely a bug that Chrome will fix? I have not seen any other reports of this problem. I would appreciate any help.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 3:05 PM

Thanks for the suggestion. I did try that a couple of times and the results were not consistently good. My quick solution was to delete Chrome and go back to using Firefox. It works perfectly on the iPhone and on my PCs.

8 replies

Oct 14, 2021 10:27 AM in response to RT1225

Hey RT1225,

It sounds like you're having an issue with links in Chrome on your iPhone. We can understand wanting to look into that further. We want to help.

We'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if that helps: Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If that doesn't resolve the issue, we'd suggest checking Google's help page for Chrome issues for further information and assistance: Google Chrome Help

Thanks!

Links not working on Google Chrome in iOS 15.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.