Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an Apple TV account. I can only get it on my iPhone not my iPad or televisions

I cannot get on Apple TV even though I have had an account for some time. The only way I can watch it is on my phone not my iPad or smart tvs

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 12:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 9:16 AM

The modern Apple TV app for iPad requires iOS/iPadOS 12.3 or later. It is not available on older models that do not meet the system software requirements. Identify your iPad model - Apple Support

The Apple TV app for smart TVs is available for select models as listed. List of Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple

Using the Apple TV app requires signing in with the Apple ID account that has the subscription (or purchases). It will not give access with a different account.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2021 9:16 AM in response to Mommat426

The modern Apple TV app for iPad requires iOS/iPadOS 12.3 or later. It is not available on older models that do not meet the system software requirements. Identify your iPad model - Apple Support

The Apple TV app for smart TVs is available for select models as listed. List of Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple

Using the Apple TV app requires signing in with the Apple ID account that has the subscription (or purchases). It will not give access with a different account.

I have an Apple TV account. I can only get it on my iPhone not my iPad or televisions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.