Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone locked

following your iistructions to enter number code below the verification page, I could not, because I could not find verification page. Now my iphone is still locked, i'm using lap top.

iPhone 6, iOS 11

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 2:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 12:46 PM

Hello Milica54,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Based on your post, you can't find the verification page for your locked iPhone.

To make sure we're on the same page, is your iPhone locked, as in disabled? Or are you referring to the Apple ID being locked or disabled? These are two different issues. Try the steps in the following to see if they're helpful:

If you forgot your iPhone passcode

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

In case this doesn't help, please tell us more about what you're trying to accomplish and we'll take it from there.

Wishing you well, take care.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2021 12:46 PM in response to milica54

Hello Milica54,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Based on your post, you can't find the verification page for your locked iPhone.

To make sure we're on the same page, is your iPhone locked, as in disabled? Or are you referring to the Apple ID being locked or disabled? These are two different issues. Try the steps in the following to see if they're helpful:

If you forgot your iPhone passcode

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

In case this doesn't help, please tell us more about what you're trying to accomplish and we'll take it from there.

Wishing you well, take care.

Oct 15, 2021 7:43 AM in response to milica54

Hi Milica54,

You're welcome! It shouldn't require you to sign in to your Apple ID to complete the steps in: If you forgot your iPhone passcode

You'll need to put the iPhone in recovery mode connect it to a computer and restore it to factory settings. It may then require you to sign in to that Apple ID with a verification code, but that shouldn't impact restoring it.

We hope that makes sense.

Cheers.

Oct 14, 2021 2:17 PM in response to destiny241

"iphone is disabled connect to iTunes" is what is on the screen. I've received e-mail with request to enter verification code number they sent me, on the verification page. I was trying very much to find verification page, but couldn't. there was not on the mail. simply nowhere. I have no much experience with this, so this is result, my iphone still doesn't work. thank you for kindness, wish you all the best.

iphone locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.