Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem to connect Mac mini with monitor

Hello everyone, I met a problem when I connected new mac mini to monitor Dell s2721qs. It shows like those pictures but I don't know what's the next step I should do. Could someone give me advice? Thanks very much for your help.

Mac mini 2018 or later

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 5:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 5:49 PM

Those images are telling you to turn on your Apple Wireless Keyboard and Mouse so that they can pare with the Mac Mini.

If you have a new Apple Wireless Keyboard and Mouse that do not connect. You need to plug them into the Mac Mini with the supplied charging cables.

If you do not have those Apple Wireless devices, then you will need to get and plug in an aftermarket USB Keyboard and Mouse.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2021 5:49 PM in response to Lucky_6

Those images are telling you to turn on your Apple Wireless Keyboard and Mouse so that they can pare with the Mac Mini.

If you have a new Apple Wireless Keyboard and Mouse that do not connect. You need to plug them into the Mac Mini with the supplied charging cables.

If you do not have those Apple Wireless devices, then you will need to get and plug in an aftermarket USB Keyboard and Mouse.

Problem to connect Mac mini with monitor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.