Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud

How do I view my messages in my iCloud account? I have gone to settings, iCloud, I’ve turned on my messages.

At one time it told me that it was downloading messages from iCloud. I want to upload them to my iCloud.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 8:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 8:30 PM

Hello Phay2389,

If you already turned on Messages in iCloud successfully for all your devices, all you would need to do is wait. Connecting your iPhone to Wi-Fi and a charging cable could speed up the process. If the messages are from another device, make sure that device is on an connected to Wi-Fi.

Use Messages in iCloud - Apple Support

“Messages in iCloud are updated automatically, so you always have the same view everywhere you use iMessage.”

I hope this helps.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2021 8:30 PM in response to Phay2389

Hello Phay2389,

If you already turned on Messages in iCloud successfully for all your devices, all you would need to do is wait. Connecting your iPhone to Wi-Fi and a charging cable could speed up the process. If the messages are from another device, make sure that device is on an connected to Wi-Fi.

Use Messages in iCloud - Apple Support

“Messages in iCloud are updated automatically, so you always have the same view everywhere you use iMessage.”

I hope this helps.

Oct 13, 2021 8:22 PM in response to Phay2389

Phay2389 Said:

"Icloud: How do I view my messages in my iCloud account? I have gone to settings, iCloud, I’ve turned on my messages. At one time it told me that it was downloading messages from iCloud. I want to upload them to my iCloud."

-------

Perform a Hard Restart:

Having just made the change, hard restart your device:

1. Deselect: all of these apps (so that they are "grey" in color)
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Shut Down (very bottom).
  4. Swipe: Line to the Right
  5. Wait: 30 Seconds
  6. Power Back Up

Icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.