Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to download apps

I just bought the iPad pro but unable to download apps why is that?

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 8:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 10:37 AM

Start here:

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support

If you are experiencing difficulties with adding or removing Apps to/from your iPad, you need to check your ScreenTime restrictions:

• Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Adding Apps - ensure that this permission is set to Allow
  • Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps - ensure that this permission is set to Allow

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2021 10:37 AM in response to althea98

Start here:

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support

If you are experiencing difficulties with adding or removing Apps to/from your iPad, you need to check your ScreenTime restrictions:

• Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Adding Apps - ensure that this permission is set to Allow
  • Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps - ensure that this permission is set to Allow

I am unable to download apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.