Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Picture is White

Hello.

Recently, when I take a picture, the thumbnail appears as a picture, but when I click on it to check it out the picture is all white for a few minutes before it actually becomes a picture. I have never seen this before and I don't know if it is something that I should contact Apple about. Anyone else has the experience, and how was it resolved?

Thanks in advance.

Farzad

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 9:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 3:44 PM

Hey Farzad_K,

We would be happy to assist you with your iPhone.

If you go to the Photos app to look at the photos, does it do the same thing? Here is how to View photos in the Photos app on iPhone

Is your iPhone up to date? Updates contain the latest software fixes and security updates. Here is how to Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If your iPhone is already up to date, Restart your iPhone instead. Refreshing the components can resolve issues like this.

Have a great day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2021 3:44 PM in response to Farzad_K

Hey Farzad_K,

We would be happy to assist you with your iPhone.

If you go to the Photos app to look at the photos, does it do the same thing? Here is how to View photos in the Photos app on iPhone

Is your iPhone up to date? Updates contain the latest software fixes and security updates. Here is how to Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If your iPhone is already up to date, Restart your iPhone instead. Refreshing the components can resolve issues like this.

Have a great day!

iPhone Picture is White

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.