Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to unlock iphone disable

i buy iphone and its disable

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 12:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 12:07 AM

You will need to reset the passcode on the iPhone. You will need a computer to complete this task. You can reset your passcode by following the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to reset your passcode on a disabled iPhone. All your data on your iPhone will be wiped clean in the process.

If you bought an iPhone and it came as disabled, then I recommend that your return the iPhone and get your money back. This is because the next thing you will run into is the Activation Lock. You will need the previous owner’s password to get past this one. If you do not have that password then the iPhone will be useless to you.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2021 12:07 AM in response to sinoboy

You will need to reset the passcode on the iPhone. You will need a computer to complete this task. You can reset your passcode by following the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to reset your passcode on a disabled iPhone. All your data on your iPhone will be wiped clean in the process.

If you bought an iPhone and it came as disabled, then I recommend that your return the iPhone and get your money back. This is because the next thing you will run into is the Activation Lock. You will need the previous owner’s password to get past this one. If you do not have that password then the iPhone will be useless to you.

Axel F.

how to unlock iphone disable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.