Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

does not load iPhone storage

Good afternoon. I have not been loading my iPhone storage for a day. please fix the problem

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 2:00 AM

37 replies

Oct 15, 2021 5:43 AM in response to tshvvv

Hi tshvvv,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities. Here to help.

When you say your device is not loading the iPhone storage, can you further explain what you mean? Are you referring to the details shown in Settings > General > iPhone Storage? If you have a large amount of content, these details can take a while to populate. Leave the iPhone unlocked and on this screen for a few minutes to allow the details to populate.

Have you tried restarting your device? This may help to clear caches to allow for easier data calculations. If needed, instructions for restarting each device can be found below.

Restart your iPhone

If this is not helpful, let us know a little bit more about what's going on and will be happy to help.

Take care for now.

Mar 12, 2022 8:42 AM in response to tshvvv

I may have found a solution or it might be a coincidence. I was having the exact same issue as you. My Apple storage was not loading and I would wait for 5 minutes and nothing would happen. Even restated it.

what I eventually did was I went to my Apple ID( the very first thing on the home page of setting with the letter or picture that is connected to your account) followed by selecting the ICloud setting. I let it load for about a minute then went back to the iPhone storage setting and it loaded up. Maybe there is a correlation between the two so try it out and lmk if it helped

does not load iPhone storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.