Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods Pro stop working I tried everything

My AirPods stop working I tried everything I brought them in April

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 4:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 7:28 AM

Hello London1126,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand you have AirPods Pro that aren't working properly and already tried several steps. We'll provide steps that can often resolve issues with AirPods Pro to start with.

If your left or right AirPod isn't working

If these steps don't help, or you've already tried them, reply back with details about what specifically is going on with your AirPods Pro. Also, list the steps you have worked through so we don't repeat suggestions.

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2021 7:28 AM in response to London1126

Hello London1126,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand you have AirPods Pro that aren't working properly and already tried several steps. We'll provide steps that can often resolve issues with AirPods Pro to start with.

If your left or right AirPod isn't working

If these steps don't help, or you've already tried them, reply back with details about what specifically is going on with your AirPods Pro. Also, list the steps you have worked through so we don't repeat suggestions.

Best regards.

My AirPods Pro stop working I tried everything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.