Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to ask if how long it will take go get my refund

I would like to ask if how long it will take go get my refund from the apple since I ordered iPad Pro 512gb silver last october 12, 2021 and It was canceled october 13, 4:34am Philippine time.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 10:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 10:46 AM

Depending on country, method of original payment, banks involved,

refunds can take up to 60 days to appear in your account.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210904

7 replies

Oct 14, 2021 11:03 AM in response to imobl

I’m from PH and I ordered to Apple US, and they sent an email stating that my ordered was canceled because my address was freight forwarder. I would like to know if I able to order again and change my address to my family there in US. Is this posible?

follow up question, since it was debited from my debit card and I raised it already to my branch account, I would like to know if it’s posible to credit my refund in the apple store and posible that the refund will be my balance and made an order again?

Oct 14, 2021 11:45 AM in response to wilhelm36

You will need to contact Apple Support directly. Please note that devices do not have international warranties and will not be eligible for service outside the country of purchase. If you purchase a device from the US Apple Store, you must have any service completed in the US, or you will be charged the full out of warranty price for said service if serviced elsewhere.

I would like to ask if how long it will take go get my refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.