Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 13 is stuck on the activating screen

So I just tried to set up my iphone 13 pro from my iphone 7.. seemed easy enough, put the phones next to each other, follow the few steps and wait. And then I waited 90 minutes, only for my old phone to tell me the set up had failed.. but the new phone still has the thinking circle of death moving and says that its activating the device. I turned my old phone completely off, thinking it might cause the new one to stop "thinking" but to no avail. I also can't power off the new phone... it's just stuck and I don't know what to do. Help?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 2:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 3:50 PM

KellyFigi wrote:

So I just tried to set up my iphone 13 pro from my iphone 7.. seemed easy enough, put the phones next to each other, follow the few steps and wait. And then I waited 90 minutes, only for my old phone to tell me the set up had failed.. but the new phone still has the thinking circle of death moving and says that its activating the device. I turned my old phone completely off, thinking it might cause the new one to stop "thinking" but to no avail. I also can't power off the new phone... it's just stuck and I don't know what to do. Help?

Do this to new phone If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

Then click on the blue link under related article and use the other methods to transfer data.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2021 3:50 PM in response to KellyFigi

KellyFigi wrote:

Do this to new phone If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

Then click on the blue link under related article and use the other methods to transfer data.

iphone 13 is stuck on the activating screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.