Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

some of my calendars do not sync from my mac to my iPhone. There are calendars under my iCloud account, these sync, but there are other calendars listed as "on My Mac". How do I move these to my iCloud account or otherwise sync them to my iPhone??

some of my calendars do not sync from my mac to my iPhone. There are calendars under my iCloud account, these sync, but there are other calendars listed in the Calendars program on my mac as "on My Mac". How do I move these to my iCloud account or otherwise sync them to my iPhone??

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 6:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 12:14 PM

Hi Eric,

I don't want to use the icloud to sync as I've had terrible duplicate, triplicate and more copies of contacts on mac and iphone after moving to the cloud.

Is it possible to sync manually?

Thank you.

Greg

7 replies

some of my calendars do not sync from my mac to my iPhone. There are calendars under my iCloud account, these sync, but there are other calendars listed as "on My Mac". How do I move these to my iCloud account or otherwise sync them to my iPhone??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.