Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Backbeat Fit not pairing with Iphone 12

MY iPhone 12 is not pairing with my headset. It is not showing on my devices. The headset was working fine with my iPhone 7 plus. Any suggestions? Mahalo

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 8:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 10:57 PM

Charkly Said:

"Backbeat Fit not pairing with Iphone 12: There are some buttons I will try them and see what happens. Mahalo"

-------

Some Thoughts:

You might need to hold the button(s) down.

Viewing Manufacturer:

If need be, view the manufacturers site for more on syncing it. You'd find the model, and then proceed form there.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2021 10:57 PM in response to Charkly

Charkly Said:

"Backbeat Fit not pairing with Iphone 12: There are some buttons I will try them and see what happens. Mahalo"

-------

Some Thoughts:

You might need to hold the button(s) down.

Viewing Manufacturer:

If need be, view the manufacturers site for more on syncing it. You'd find the model, and then proceed form there.

Oct 14, 2021 8:27 PM in response to Charkly

Charkly Said:

"Backbeat Fit not pairing with Iphone 12: MY iPhone 12 is not pairing with my headset. It is not showing on my devices. The headset was working fine with my iPhone 7 plus. Any suggestions? Mahalo"

-------

Sync Via Bluetooth:

Are there any buttons in the headset to press to get it to sync with a bluetooth device (you iPhone)?

Backbeat Fit not pairing with Iphone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.