Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Personal Hotspot local login error.

Greeting!

The problem is what I've already read on quite a few official forums. I share the internet on my phone and what I knew so far before the 15 system I no longer know on the 15 system. I upgraded my phone from 14.8 to 15.0.1 and then 15.0.2 but the bug at Personal Hotspot is still there. Any program or system that requests a login request on the local laptop will not pass through the phone and will write out that I do not have internet access. It’s like my phone doesn’t release it on the internet I can only download it down. I can log in to any internet site via a laptop, eg youtube or Gmail or other internet platforms. Anything else that is a program like the one that is installed on your laptop and requires access will not work. For example Nvidia, Steam, Battlenet, Spotify or any other locally installed program. I have already tried every option and called everyone on it. No one can help, unfortunately. Everyone points to the other. This bug has been known since 15.0.0 but neither my ISP nor the brand service is willing to help me. So I am forced to write you a letter so that I know if it makes sense to wait for the error issued by the official system update to be fixed or do they not even try to fix this error with the system update? Because this error persists I will be forced to sell my phone and switch from an iphone to another brand with which I can take advantage of my mobile internet. For me, this workplace is used. I’ve used 16 hours a day so far. There are currently no official announcements for 1 week. I look forward to our early reply on whether they know about these cases and whether this problem is being addressed. IF yes, when will it be fixed?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 1:10 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Oct 21, 2021 1:36 AM in response to SnickZ.

Hello there!

I try everything. My internet provider is bugged if I change my sim to another provider then everything works fine. My provider is making steps to appeal support and the company said they know this issue not just only my provider is involved in this. But I don't know why not make an open letter or post on Facebook about this problem. Only the Appel can fix this. This is not a local problem. Everything was fine on the 14 iOS. After I update my phone this happened. I don't know you can check where is the fixing process or maybe you can ask it somehow when will fix this problem.

My country: Hungary

My provider: Telenor

My phone: Apple 11 128gb red edition

My IOS: 15.0.2

Problem: Personal hotspot giving internet just can't log in from local to the internet.

Personal Hotspot local login error.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.