Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microsoft not opening

microsoft word and Excel are not opening on my Mac i am running Catalina 10.15.7

i have tried opening through accessing documents/sheets in Finder and by opening the app direct and nothing happens.

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 4:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 7:36 AM

What version of Excel? How you check activation status varies somewhat between versions, but if activation is not lost, your problem is likely not with Excel. If it is lost, you can chat with Microsoft to reactivate it. MS no longer offers phone activation.

Have you made any large system changes lately? Such as an OS update from a 32 bit OS to a 64 bit only OS?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2021 7:36 AM in response to Bal35

What version of Excel? How you check activation status varies somewhat between versions, but if activation is not lost, your problem is likely not with Excel. If it is lost, you can chat with Microsoft to reactivate it. MS no longer offers phone activation.

Have you made any large system changes lately? Such as an OS update from a 32 bit OS to a 64 bit only OS?

Microsoft not opening

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.