Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wpa2 password

My macbook is asking for wpa2 password !

how to reset it .

my other devices are connected and iphone as well ! I dont know where to find this thing ! On router too its does not say anything .

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 9:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 7:57 PM

Hi simran2607,

The WPA2 password is most likely the Wi-Fi password for your local network. WPA2 (as mentioned by ku4hx) is a network security protocol.

If you can log in to your router on a device that's already connected to the Wi-Fi network, you can use it to change the Wi-Fi password on your network. You'll need to enter the new password on all of your devices though.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2021 7:57 PM in response to simran2607

Hi simran2607,

The WPA2 password is most likely the Wi-Fi password for your local network. WPA2 (as mentioned by ku4hx) is a network security protocol.

If you can log in to your router on a device that's already connected to the Wi-Fi network, you can use it to change the Wi-Fi password on your network. You'll need to enter the new password on all of your devices though.

Wpa2 password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.