Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

air tag to find car parked far away

If I am too far away from a parked car for blue tooth signal, can Air Tag tell me where it is parked?

How long does the Air Tag battery last?

Can more than one iPhone be used to find the car?

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 11:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 2:36 PM

If there is anyone close enough to your vehicle with an iPhone 11 or later, and its Bluetooth is enabled, it will cooperate with your FindMy to locate the AirTag in your vehicle.

"When youʼve left something far behind, like at the beach or the gym, the Find My network — hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, and Mac devices around the world — helps track down your AirTag. And itʼs designed to protect your privacy every step of the way." -- AirTag.

Example of using an AirTag and FindMy to locate stolen 2010 Subaru.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2021 2:36 PM in response to bmuhtro

If there is anyone close enough to your vehicle with an iPhone 11 or later, and its Bluetooth is enabled, it will cooperate with your FindMy to locate the AirTag in your vehicle.

"When youʼve left something far behind, like at the beach or the gym, the Find My network — hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, and Mac devices around the world — helps track down your AirTag. And itʼs designed to protect your privacy every step of the way." -- AirTag.

Example of using an AirTag and FindMy to locate stolen 2010 Subaru.

air tag to find car parked far away

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.