Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Group Message Won’t Send

Hey not sure if this has been asked.

I am in a recently new group chat that has been set up a few times and I am the only one who can not my messages to go through.

It is a total of 8 people (which includes me)

6 of us are IPhone users.

Everyone else in the group including the two non iPhone users can send their messages.

I have tried a few things, read a few articles, but so far nothing has worked.

My phone is updated to 15.0.2

And it’s an IPhone 12

It could be as simple as my phone service (I use AT&T) because I have been having several other issues with the speed of my phone and other things like that. I do have an unlimited plan.

Anyone got any ideas or suggestions??

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 3:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 3:25 PM

mobrien19 wrote:

I am in a recently new group chat that has been set up a few times and I am the only one who can not my messages to go through.

Everyone else in the group including the two non iPhone users can send their messages.

And it’s an IPhone 12

It could be as simple as my phone service (I use AT&T) because I have been having several other issues with the speed of my phone and other things like that. I do have an unlimited plan.

Start by contacting AT&T, MMS is their feature.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2021 3:25 PM in response to mobrien19

mobrien19 wrote:

And it’s an IPhone 12

Start by contacting AT&T, MMS is their feature.

Group Message Won’t Send

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.