📢 Newsroom Update

Apple Intelligence comes to iPhone, iPad, and Mac starting next month. Learn more >

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Plus. Learn more >

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple debuts iPhone 16 Pro and iPhone 16 Pro Max. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 pro max playback error

Every time I’ve tried to stream anything on my phone, I keep getting a playback error message. This doesn’t happen with Youtube, but it has with Netflix, Hulu, Prime, and ESPN. What is the problem?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 7:05 PM

2 replies

Oct 16, 2021 3:53 PM in response to Karenrenee10

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities Karenrenee10,

We understand you're encountering issues while steaming video.

If you haven't yet, try restarting your iPhone normally as advised here: Restart your iPhone

Should the behavior persist, try from a different Wi-Fi network, over cellular data, or connect to Wi-Fi and try if you've only attempted on cellular data, to see if there's any change.

If you need more help, providing additional information, such as what the error you're seeing says or any other details you believe might be pertinent, can increase your chances of getting specifically relevant and helpful responses from the community.

Cheers!

iPhone 13 pro max playback error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.