Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i dont have "left behind" option on my iphone XR

I have iphone xr (128Gb,two sim,china ) (updated to 15.0.2) apple watch 5 (updated to 8.0.1)and airpods pro

i couldn't activate left behind for my iphone , apple watch or airpods

my iphone xr dont show left behind menu on find my app

on my watch writed "not supported"

and my airpods dont show "left behind"

even i set my apple id and password on both device for two times

restart many times

i can find my device on find divice app and can mark as lost and ... but cant active left behind...

im now confused

because i miss my iphone alot and should active this item

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 12:02 AM

2 replies

Oct 17, 2021 7:21 AM in response to razee5336

Hello razee5336,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're not seeing the option to enable "Notify when Left Behind" for some of your devices. We'd be happy to provide some information on this.

Take a look at Set up and use Notify When Left Behind in the Find My app.

"If you don't see Notify When Left behind, then that device might not be supported." and if it states it is not supported, you would not be able to enable the feature as you're seeing on your Apple Watch. It looks like the devices you have are not supported by this feature.

Have a nice day.

Oct 23, 2021 1:15 AM in response to 1ssmith

thank you for answering my question

funny thing,my friend has Iphone Xr (like mine),she has apple watch series 3 38mm

i upgraded both of her devices to last version of update,she had the same problem like mine .

her iphone didnt shown "left behind" and her watch wrote "not support"

does these problems related on our region?( we live in Iran)

i dont have "left behind" option on my iphone XR

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.