Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error 1110

My iPhone 12 pro max is now stuck in an endless Apple loop. I tried a hard reboot. That didn't work. Then I tried to update it in restore mode. In the end I got an error 1110. I have no idea what that means, I can't find that error code anywhere. I tried updating using a Mac Book Pro. Any one can help?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 1:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 6:18 AM

I also have the same problem on iphone 11 pro, I called the apple operators who told me to try to wait if with a newer version of the firmware (15.0.3) you can solve this bug. Otherwise the only solution is to restore the phone with a backup or complete data deletion.

3 replies

Error 1110

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.