Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New IPOD / Itunes

I previously had an IPOD Classic 160GB. This is no longer working and will not connect. I want to purchase an IPOD Touch to replace it but want to confirm that all my existing music on Itunes will be transferrable?

iPod Touch

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 2:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 1:50 PM

If it is music you purchased from the iTunes Store, you can redownload it as long as you use the same Apple ID and it is still available:

Redownload music - Apple Support

If it is music you synced from a computer (such as a CD) you can resync it again from that computer:

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

If it is music you lease with an Apple Music subscription, it will still be available:

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2021 1:50 PM in response to vb-276

If it is music you purchased from the iTunes Store, you can redownload it as long as you use the same Apple ID and it is still available:

Redownload music - Apple Support

If it is music you synced from a computer (such as a CD) you can resync it again from that computer:

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

If it is music you lease with an Apple Music subscription, it will still be available:

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

New IPOD / Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.