Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage full

why after updating ios 15.0.1 my storage becomes full by system data? Bug ?

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 7:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 10:53 AM

Howdy Kiirito,

I see that you're showing system data taking up more space than you'd expect, so let's take a look into this.

As you're on iOS 15.0.1, let's be sure to create a backup of your iPhone then update to the latest iOS version. If you need help with either of these steps, take a look at the following resources:

Back up iPhone

Update iOS on iPhone

If you see that installing the latest iOS version doesn't clear this up, Contact Apple Support to look into this in more detail.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2021 10:53 AM in response to Kiirito

Howdy Kiirito,

I see that you're showing system data taking up more space than you'd expect, so let's take a look into this.

As you're on iOS 15.0.1, let's be sure to create a backup of your iPhone then update to the latest iOS version. If you need help with either of these steps, take a look at the following resources:

Back up iPhone

Update iOS on iPhone

If you see that installing the latest iOS version doesn't clear this up, Contact Apple Support to look into this in more detail.

Cheers!

Storage full

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.