Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What to do if I find someone else's AirPods?

Found someone’s AirPods. Figure you guys can find a pairing history before Twitter or FB finds me a person…right? I just need to get try to get these back to original owner before keeping.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 9:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 12:24 PM

This is a user-to-user technical support site operated by Apple, the volunteers here would not know anything about the pairing and Apple does not have any records on the pairing history. If you found them at a business you should turn them in to that establishment otherwise turn them into the local authorities.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2021 12:24 PM in response to Beanslinger

This is a user-to-user technical support site operated by Apple, the volunteers here would not know anything about the pairing and Apple does not have any records on the pairing history. If you found them at a business you should turn them in to that establishment otherwise turn them into the local authorities.

What to do if I find someone else's AirPods?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.