Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My beats solo 3 keep disconnecting from my iPhone XR and I’ve tried resetting but they still keep disconnecting

What should I do if my beats solo 3 keep disconnecting from my iPhone XR I’ve tried resetting them but they still keep disconnecting

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 9:29 AM

1 reply

Oct 17, 2021 11:34 AM in response to samarya18

Hello samarya18.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. You mentioned that your Beats keep disconnecting from your iPhone. We can understand how this would be an issue. We also notice that you're coming from the following resource below:

Sound troubleshooting – Beats headphones and earphones - Apple Support

This is a great resource to review for when facing issues with your Beats. You also mentioned that resetting your Beats didn't help. We have one more resource we'd like too are with you. Check out the link below:

If you can't connect to your wireless Beats product - Apple Support

If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to Apple Support for additional help. They might have to investigate this issue further with you. Just in case, you can use the link below to reach them:

Get Support - Apple

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Best of luck.

My beats solo 3 keep disconnecting from my iPhone XR and I’ve tried resetting but they still keep disconnecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.