Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Copy & paste not working after iOS 15.0.2 update on a iPad Pro

I did an update the other day and a lot of thing things changed, but most important the copy & paste function. Especially from the browser. My keyboard now has the reverse & forward arrows and scissors. I’ve never had things change so much in one update. My iPad is 3 years old now.

Thanks

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 4:12 PM

There appears to be an intermittent bug in iPadOS 15.0/15.0.1/15.0.2 Safari that causes the copy/paste toolbar to periodically go missing.

At the moment there is no fix. The current workaround is to force-close the Safari window - and restart the iPad. The problem is likely to return.

Please submit a bug report to Apple using the Product Feedback portal. Please ensure that you list your iPad model and installed version of iPadOS in the main body of your report - along with a clear description of the issue. Until sufficient reports of this issue are reported to Apple, resources may not be assigned to investigating and resolving the issue; every bug report counts!

Feedback - iPad - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2021 4:12 PM in response to Kattbird

There appears to be an intermittent bug in iPadOS 15.0/15.0.1/15.0.2 Safari that causes the copy/paste toolbar to periodically go missing.

At the moment there is no fix. The current workaround is to force-close the Safari window - and restart the iPad. The problem is likely to return.

Please submit a bug report to Apple using the Product Feedback portal. Please ensure that you list your iPad model and installed version of iPadOS in the main body of your report - along with a clear description of the issue. Until sufficient reports of this issue are reported to Apple, resources may not be assigned to investigating and resolving the issue; every bug report counts!

Feedback - iPad - Apple

Copy & paste not working after iOS 15.0.2 update on a iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.