Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

to Shang the old iPad to new iPad

hello 👋

I have a old iPad 6gt and I need a new iPad Pro 11in can I change it through apple.

and how can I do it?

thx you for your support.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 2:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 3:07 PM

Depends on where you are in the world.

You need to backup the data on that iPad, first.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

You may be able to do trade-in of that iPad to an actual Apple Store location, if you have access to an actual Apple Store location.

You may need to search online for your nearest, “local” Apple store location and call contact phone numbers and call to make an appointment with that “local” Apple Store.

OR tap on this link below to start the Apple device trade-in process if this is available in your country.

Apple Trade In - Apple

Best of Luck to You!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2021 3:07 PM in response to pannda360

Depends on where you are in the world.

You need to backup the data on that iPad, first.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

You may be able to do trade-in of that iPad to an actual Apple Store location, if you have access to an actual Apple Store location.

You may need to search online for your nearest, “local” Apple store location and call contact phone numbers and call to make an appointment with that “local” Apple Store.

OR tap on this link below to start the Apple device trade-in process if this is available in your country.

Apple Trade In - Apple

Best of Luck to You!

to Shang the old iPad to new iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.