Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bad work with maps after updating to 15.0.2

After the update, I began to experience problems with the work of the Maps. For example, we need to indicate the destination in the car, Siri names the destination with errors (Kho`rtitsa, not Khorti`tsa) and is going to send me to another country! Second, it is impossible to delete a destination! I click on the cross to delete the suggested one, but the map app ignores me - it is still on the way. It is very uncomfortable! Please, return as it was in 14.xx. It's is impossible to navigate or change direction using the new one App.

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 2:25 PM

Hello GennadySh,

Thanks for reaching out to us in Apple Support Communities about having issues using Maps with the latest update. We're happy to help by looking into this more! 

The following support article provides some troubleshooting steps to try for this behavior:

If Maps isn't working on your Apple device

This like not only provides some suggestions to help with issues you mentioned, but also explains how to go about reporting issues you find, like in the case of the name you mentioned.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2021 2:25 PM in response to GennadySh

Hello GennadySh,

Thanks for reaching out to us in Apple Support Communities about having issues using Maps with the latest update. We're happy to help by looking into this more! 

The following support article provides some troubleshooting steps to try for this behavior:

If Maps isn't working on your Apple device

This like not only provides some suggestions to help with issues you mentioned, but also explains how to go about reporting issues you find, like in the case of the name you mentioned.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.

Oct 17, 2021 4:28 PM in response to c_luc9

Thanks for the answer, but as you can imagine, I am experiencing problems with the application, but not with the functions of its configuration. I wrote everything correctly, the application has changed and some of its functions are not working properly. The first mistake is that I cannot cancel the route option offered by Siri. I have a route suggested to her. I try to click on the cross, but nothing happens. This is an application bug.

Sorry, but I'm really not so stupid as not to check common things including closing the application and trying to do the necessary things again.

I'm talking about the convenience that disappeared from the new version.

Let's make it easier: I'm driving in a car, I press a button, Siri is listening to me, I say: "I want to come to XXXX", she offers me a route, it doesn't suit me. After that, I cannot delete the proposed result and cannot even enter the desired destination from the keyboard. I didn't see any tips which can help me there.

Bad work with maps after updating to 15.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.