Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I remove my card

How can I remove my card so that it won’t pay or buy anything accidentally

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 8:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 9:16 PM

Mostafa_md Said:

"How can I remove my card: How can I remove my card so that it won’t pay or buy anything accidentally"

-------

Use of PayPal: You need at least on method of payment in there. This is because if you were to download a free app, it may have in-app purchases. So, if PayPal is an option in your area, then use that as your method of payment. Keep nothing in there, if you have no subscriptions. Find out if you can use PayPal with Apple, by going here: Payment Methods that you can Use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2021 9:16 PM in response to Mostafa_md

Mostafa_md Said:

"How can I remove my card: How can I remove my card so that it won’t pay or buy anything accidentally"

-------

Use of PayPal: You need at least on method of payment in there. This is because if you were to download a free app, it may have in-app purchases. So, if PayPal is an option in your area, then use that as your method of payment. Keep nothing in there, if you have no subscriptions. Find out if you can use PayPal with Apple, by going here: Payment Methods that you can Use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

How can I remove my card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.