Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

GarageBand won’t recognize the sound coming from the multi-effect on Big Sur 11.6

I have boss gt 100 multi-effect I downloaded the boss drive. It was working perfectly with GarageBand on Big Sur 11.5 ~ 11.5.2 versions. However, after Big Sur 11.6 the gt100 still connecting, but now there is no sound coming through input recording.

I'm 100% sure that I'm using the right preferences as input and output showing (The selected device has no input controls).

I tried different methods, like reinstalling the boss driver and GarageBand app but nothing happened and I'm still facing the same problem.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 8:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 9:25 PM

(Problem solved) I checked out the security and privacy settings and realized that access to the microphone was disabled by default for Boss tone studio. Now, everything works perfectly with the Boss GT-100 on GarageBand.

1 reply

GarageBand won’t recognize the sound coming from the multi-effect on Big Sur 11.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.