Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad not charging.

I did all of the suggested troubleshooting actions and the iPad is still not charging, can I bring it in to be fixed? Do I need an appointment?

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 12:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 5:37 PM

These support pages should help with troubleshooting:

Charge and monitor the iPad battery - Apple Support

If your iPad won't charge – Apple Support

Troubleshooting generally requires substitution of the Power Adapter and cable for another known-good item.

If you continue to experience difficulties, you might be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad, Power Adapter and cable(s):

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2021 5:37 PM in response to sarah_partin

These support pages should help with troubleshooting:

Charge and monitor the iPad battery - Apple Support

If your iPad won't charge – Apple Support

Troubleshooting generally requires substitution of the Power Adapter and cable for another known-good item.

If you continue to experience difficulties, you might be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad, Power Adapter and cable(s):

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Ipad not charging.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.