Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not receiving calls on my Apple Watch 6. How to correct?

I am not receiving phone calls on my watch. Also, when I try to make a call, the call fails. Advice?

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 1:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 3:22 AM

How should your Apple Watch be connecting the call? By Bluetooth through your iPhone, or direct cellular if your iPhone is out of reach?

Check Settings/Bluetooth on the iPhone to see if the watch shows as connected.

If not connected to your iPhone, Swipe up on your watch face to show the available connectivity at the watch. You should see either a WiFi button (blue) or a cellular button (green) to indicate the current means of communication. These buttons go to a white background if they are available but not currently in use, and black or grey if they are disabled/unavailable.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2021 3:22 AM in response to theviver

How should your Apple Watch be connecting the call? By Bluetooth through your iPhone, or direct cellular if your iPhone is out of reach?

Check Settings/Bluetooth on the iPhone to see if the watch shows as connected.

If not connected to your iPhone, Swipe up on your watch face to show the available connectivity at the watch. You should see either a WiFi button (blue) or a cellular button (green) to indicate the current means of communication. These buttons go to a white background if they are available but not currently in use, and black or grey if they are disabled/unavailable.

Not receiving calls on my Apple Watch 6. How to correct?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.