Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Back up without on PC without WiFi or iTunes

How can I backup my iPhone on my PC without WiFi or iTunes

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 1:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 4:28 AM

Yes you can transfer just your photos to your computer. Take a look at this for help. I recommend that you do not use iCloud Photos unless you are sure what it entails. I recommend connecting the phone to your computer with the cable and transfer the photos that way.

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2021 4:28 AM in response to Lrebecca

Yes you can transfer just your photos to your computer. Take a look at this for help. I recommend that you do not use iCloud Photos unless you are sure what it entails. I recommend connecting the phone to your computer with the cable and transfer the photos that way.

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Oct 19, 2021 4:04 AM in response to Lrebecca

Lrebecca wrote:

I have my computer but iTunes will not let me download it I guess bc my computer needs to be updated but I don’t have WiFi where I live I plug my iPhone 11 to it and it ask if I trust it and I say yes but then I don’t know what to do

If you can’t download iTunes, you won’t be able to update your phone. The phone has already made the trust connection with your computer, but you still need iTunes for this to work.

i have another question if I save videos photos and audio on my iPhone using the iCloud files do they automatically get saved in iCloud ? With I still have them if I delete them from my iPhone ? I need to free up space but I can’t do the backup to my PC and I need to do the update on my phone but no space please help ?

When you use iCloud photos, you are not actually storing the photos in the cloud like you would be storing them on an external drive. iCloud photos keeps your photos in sync across devices so whatever you do on one device is reflected across all devices. Therefore, if you delete photos on your phone, they are deleted in iCloud as well.

Take a look at this for more information.

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

Oct 18, 2021 1:44 PM in response to Demo

i have another question if I save videos photos and audio on my iPhone using the iCloud files do they automatically get saved in iCloud ? With I still have them if I delete them from my iPhone ? I need to free up space but I can’t do the backup to my PC and I need to do the update on my phone but no space please help ?

Back up without on PC without WiFi or iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.