Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“iCloud Drive is loading” without end

I used to be able to access all my files and folders on iCloud Drive but now on my phone “iCloud Drive is loading” continues for many days without end. That said, if I login to iCloud on Safari, I can still access all my folders and files there. Only if I try to access the same files and folders on my phone on iCloud Drive, then all I can see is message on the screen that says “iCloud Drive is loading”… How can I fix this access on my phone? I already tried signing out and signing back again. Also switching the app off and back on. It didn’t help.

iPhone 12

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 4:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 11:56 AM

Hello Gordon.Ska,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We're sorry to see that you're experiencing this error. You've taken some great steps on your own so far, and we'd like to offer additional support.

Is your iPhone using the current iOS version, 15.0.2? If not, we suggest backing up your data to iCloud or to a computer, then updating. We suggest this step because it ensures that your device has all the recent software fixes, and updating can help resolve many unique issues.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If this concern isn't resolved after taking the steps above, we recommend that you contact Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: 

Get Support

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2021 11:56 AM in response to Gordon.Ska

Hello Gordon.Ska,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We're sorry to see that you're experiencing this error. You've taken some great steps on your own so far, and we'd like to offer additional support.

Is your iPhone using the current iOS version, 15.0.2? If not, we suggest backing up your data to iCloud or to a computer, then updating. We suggest this step because it ensures that your device has all the recent software fixes, and updating can help resolve many unique issues.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If this concern isn't resolved after taking the steps above, we recommend that you contact Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: 

Get Support

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

“iCloud Drive is loading” without end

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.