Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to erase an iPad I lost, I unfortunately deleted the device from the device list by mistake. Anything I can still do?

Trying to erase an iPad I lost, I unfortunately deleted the device from the device list by mistake. Anything I can still do? Can I still erase it somehow

iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 8:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 2:37 AM

If you have deleted the device from your device list, you have also removed from your AppleID account the only means by which you can manage/monitor a lost or stolen the device.

Unless the missing device is in your possession - allowing you re-associate the device with your account - the accidental deletion is irreversible.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2021 2:37 AM in response to GlowingAmbers

If you have deleted the device from your device list, you have also removed from your AppleID account the only means by which you can manage/monitor a lost or stolen the device.

Unless the missing device is in your possession - allowing you re-associate the device with your account - the accidental deletion is irreversible.

Trying to erase an iPad I lost, I unfortunately deleted the device from the device list by mistake. Anything I can still do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.