Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My wifi button not moving on my ipad

My wifi button is not moving on my ipad it happens after the update to 14.8 version what I will do

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 12:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 12:52 AM

Two troubleshooting steps to try (test after each attempt):

1) A "forced" restart of your iPad, using these instructions:

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top (power) button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On other iPad models: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top (power) button. Only when the Apple logo appears (it might take 15-30 seconds), release that button (ignore all other screens that might appear).

2) Reset your network settings, going to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings, bearing in mind that this procedure also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before, but NO other data is affected.

If the issue persists, contact Apple Support, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2021 12:52 AM in response to lolit96

Two troubleshooting steps to try (test after each attempt):

1) A "forced" restart of your iPad, using these instructions:

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top (power) button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On other iPad models: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top (power) button. Only when the Apple logo appears (it might take 15-30 seconds), release that button (ignore all other screens that might appear).

2) Reset your network settings, going to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings, bearing in mind that this procedure also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before, but NO other data is affected.

If the issue persists, contact Apple Support, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

My wifi button not moving on my ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.