Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscriptions cancelations

OK, I'm attempting to cancel some subscriptions. I open I tune and go to manage subscription. Select the subscription select edit, select cancel. I'm directed to I tunes home page and it stuck on loading. never opens and kicks me out of my iTunes. Cannot cancel any subscriptions. I need help!

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 9:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 10:03 AM

Hello Thefix0901,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you are attempting to cancel some subscriptions through iTunes. When you go through the process, your iTunes home page never fully opens and it kicks you out and you are unable to cancel the subscription. You can also take a look at this support article for other options to cancel your subscription on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or other devices. Take a look at this support article:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2021 10:03 AM in response to Thefix0901

Hello Thefix0901,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you are attempting to cancel some subscriptions through iTunes. When you go through the process, your iTunes home page never fully opens and it kicks you out and you are unable to cancel the subscription. You can also take a look at this support article for other options to cancel your subscription on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or other devices. Take a look at this support article:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Best regards.

Subscriptions cancelations

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.