Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buying iphone

I want to know if i purchase iphone from united states will be able to use it in india or canada

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 9:57 AM

Possibly. However, there is one very important thing to take into consideration:

• Should this iPhone require any repairs, it would have to be brought back to the U.S. to have them performed as Apple does not have an international warranty on iPhones.
  • In line with the first item, Apple does not receive or ship to foreign countries. That would mean that you would either have to travel back or ship the phone to someone you know so that they can take the phone to the Apple store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.

Alternatively, Apple does do business in both Canada and India. Depending on which of these countries you spend the most time in, I suggest that you consider making the phone purchase in the appropriate country.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2021 9:57 AM in response to garvit291

Possibly. However, there is one very important thing to take into consideration:

• Should this iPhone require any repairs, it would have to be brought back to the U.S. to have them performed as Apple does not have an international warranty on iPhones.
  • In line with the first item, Apple does not receive or ship to foreign countries. That would mean that you would either have to travel back or ship the phone to someone you know so that they can take the phone to the Apple store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.

Alternatively, Apple does do business in both Canada and India. Depending on which of these countries you spend the most time in, I suggest that you consider making the phone purchase in the appropriate country.

Buying iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.